Camwhoring is more than an art. I started to believe that lately.

It's convenient because you don't need to ask people around you to take photo for you, only to find that it's not the angle or pose that you want.

You can't blame anyone for the lame photo skill cos you are the one who took the photo.

You can do it anytime you want, and anywhere as well.

Let me share some of the self-portraits.


Taken: 26/1/2009
Location: Queensbay Mall, Penang
What happened: I was rushing to buy gifts for Steven & Meipo's baby. But while taking the escalator, I decided to take a photo to record the moment. Yeah, rushing my ass.

Credits to my sister and cousin brother to create the fantastic background.


Taken: 27/1/2009
Location: Queensbay Mall, Penang
What happened: I was camwhoring with Steven & Meipo's cute lil baby!

Credit to Steven for providing the horn on my head for the Niu Year festive season :-)


Taken: 31/1/2009
Location: Gohtong Jaya, Genting Highland, Pahang.
What happened: What the fog!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And yes, I still enjoy having sex, only with the woman.