It's an honour to be able to blog about my friends' wedding. (Actually, I asked for the photo and asked for permission to blog about it, else, not that courteous right)

And the photo that I got from them, as usual, you'll see funny expression from Weihan - his act-serious-but-actually-damn-funny expression is always a classic

Yes, I can't help but to laugh in the office. LOL

This post has got nothing to do with the real story happened when they took the photo - I'm merely making... stories based on the photos.


Happy couple


Wonder what made them felt "speechless"


The classic scene you would see from Indian love story (appearing behind the tree)


Which, of course, pleased Agatha


Lovely couple


Sweet couple


Loving couple


Blessed couple (I'm running out of vocab soon)


Cute couple


Beautiful couple


Weihan: She's complaining about the big wedding ring I bought for her


And eventually, he had a nice treatment after complaining.


Weihan tried to carry the train of Agatha's wedding gown.


At the same time, something caught his attention.


Weihan: Look, my mum wore this before, it has got her signature on it.

Last but not least, congratulation to them again!

It's a brand new chapter for them, and another new chapter coming up very soon.


5 Comments

Yeo Pei Chen said...

hahah.. cute post and lovely couple.

congratulation to weihan & agatha :)

nwh said...

Oh thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Ngang~ :-)

Anonymous said...

congrats, ngang2!
It's my opinion that Mrs. Ngang looks so much like Felicia Chin, the singaporean actress!

the clown said...

meow: agree.

Probably because both of them are hakka?

LOL