Last week went to KLCC Aquaria, where I dropped my new camera in the dark -_-

Cross my finger, the camera still works well.

Btw, for RM28, it's worth a visit once in a while.


Piranha - they were like... anchored - they didn't swim at all, they just - "stand still"


These fishes just swim round and round and round and round in the big cylinder, I wonder what motivate them to do so - or, because they've got nothing to do.


Crocodile - looks like specimen when it doesn't move.


Some tropical fishes - colourful and look like something from ancient (or fossil)


Lazy stingray - simply just "sleep" on the underwater tunnel.


Dumb looking fish - I don't know what's the name, but it really looks stupid and just swimming round and round - like no direction, dunno what is it doing with a super blur face.


Shark


Which look kinda fearsome when it's near - still, all the fishes don't have face expression (of course), which made them look like specimen if they don't swim


Daring turtle - sleeping on top of a shark, what gives?


This is the aquarium I wanna own :-) Sponsor, anyone?