Goodbye to Mr T41, and welcome the new T61.

T41 had been a faithful partner for the past 1 and half year, giving me the strong support from the daily operation, in terms of work.

It had not failed me.

Now, T61, a younger and more powerful brother, had come onboard to take over his brother's role, as T41 retires.

Too bad, T61's battery went defunct on the first day itself - nvm, let's learn (I'll get the replacement part tomorrow) and proceed.

Yep, in terms of performance, I'm happy with my ThinkPad T61, but quality wise - I'll reserve a bit and comment after a 3 months probation.


3 Comments

Unknown said...

hi i'm using the close brother of T61 --> T60.
it's slightly square than T61 but i'm ok with T60 cos the screen of T61 seems a bit too wide for me.

but can concur one thing is the battery sucks and it become koyak after one year of heavy duty usage..

but so far it seems okay for me using the T60.

Anonymous said...

I using R61e eh... a fat brother of urs laptop~ :p hehehe Do you able to play any 3D game in your computer?

Trevor said...

enghong: haven't tried that yet.

But R61 is of course a better machine than T61 :)