This song is an experimental song. I'm not sure when I'll record that but given the "My Love Is You II" was quite ok, the formula will be quite the same.

First part will feature me singing, then second part being Francesco - hence the TREVor + francESCO = Trevesco.

Split personality? I think it's nearly there :P

Lyrics:
(Trevor)
I came thru all the hard way,
I can't wait but to move it on.
I can't get it out of my head,
Would it be right to stay?
I can't say who is my saint.

Wednesday got me laughing.
Thursday,I was a foolish boy.
I can't share all your pain,
Would it be hard to pray?
I can't say who's my babe.

(Francesco)
One fine day, Saturday,
Sunny day, I sailed away,
Seize the day, runaway
That's my way.

I'm a bear, I don't care,
I don't wear, I don't share,
I don't fight, I don't whine,
Like all the men.