Verdict: Predictable jokes but still funny anyway. A good, motivational movie for people at this hard time.

I don't need to tell much about this movie. The jokes are quite straight forward and most of the time, quite predictable.

But what matters is the message that the movie tries to give - if you could help people, it will help you back in a way.

Two scenes that I'll never forget:

i) Jim Carrey persuaded the guy not to suicide (the selection of Third Eye Blind's song is the best choice ever!)
ii) Using the Ducati to make the "fog scene" and its purpose.

Overall, it's good to have some laughs :)

Rating: 6.5/10

P/S: A reference to The Beatles was used in the movie "I've got blisters on my fingers!" is from the song Helter Skelter


3 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

bungee jump while picking up a call. salute jim carrey.

Trevor said...

pinolam: yah, and i'll never forget "I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend"

Classic.

ZMiN said...

My fav part was after the Red Bull Night he went to meet Zooey and then he became all hyped up and started acting weird while taking pictures during the jogging.

Shit man I laughed so hard!