This is the temporary title for an upcoming demo, which is partially based on Pachabel's Canon in D.

I can't think of a better title - the melody is a happy one but the lyric is obviously quite a blue.

Lyrics:
(Prelude)
When you told me that your heart breaks,
Don't you know that earth goes round.
It'll be sunny after rain,
I'm gonna sing you a song tonight.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Would you stay the same?
Would you lie again?
I think I need more time,
To see the life that all went wrong.

Like the servant pray,
Would my soul be saved?
I think I'm lost inside,
I ought to face my inner fear.

I ain't got no faith,
If you could seal up the pain.
I am not as forgetful & pitiful.
I am not part of your game.

Say, say you'll never love me.
Say you'll never need me.
Say you'll never cheat me, oh yeah.

I pray, pray you'll never hurt me.
Pray that you will leave me.
Pray you'll never fake it, oh baby.