It's been a year since you left us.

Everything is still pretty much the same, except that we can't manage to let you see our new house and yah, we bought a new car as well.

I still miss your food, a lot.

I still remember the moment when I heard the news, I had to wait till the meeting is over, and cried at the staircase (so that no one could see)

You know what, your grandson is getting married next year - hah, that's not me, it's Ah Boy.

Grandpa is doing fine as well, but he had two great fall this year - one when he was crossing the road, and one was in the bathroom recently - but still, he's fine.

I'm sure you're doing fine in another world as well.

And don't worry about us, we will surely be taking care of ourselves.


One Comment

Yeo Pei Chen said...

oh.. mayb my grandma can meet ur grandma at another world.. :)