HOW TO CONVINCE MY GRANDPA TO WATCH RED CLIFF??

My grandpa is a thrifty man.

I know his life experience made him to be as such.

He worked hard since young. He arrived here from China when he's 6.

Then, he worked and made a comfortable family. Then, he suffered from bankruptcy because he was a guarantor and his friend fled to overseas, leaving 1 million RM of debt back in 80's.

And etc.

So, when you ask him to spend on something, he'll complain about it.

Last time we brought him to Cameron Highland 2 days 1 night trip. He complained that we should save the $$$.

OK, all I wanna say is that, according to my uncle, he has not been to cinema since 70's.

That's something like 30 years apart.

He's 75 years old now. I believe he should start enjoying his life.

I've already used one of the tactic, I'm also inviting my god mother to go along - and asked her to convince him.

But failed so far.

So how?


2 Comments

etee said...

bring him out for a walk. then drag him into the cinema, said buy tix already if dont watch waste money. OR fake that its a free tix. remember his jacket thank you.

if bringing him out for a walk is hard. then tell him you guys are going out to eat to celebrate erm.. something. and DRAG him! wtf.

wait. does he go out to eat? =X

Trevor said...

he doesn't go out to eat, doesn't go out for shopping, will scold people if you bring him to expensive places to eat (and we're not even asking him to pay)

So... nyah... -_-