Two days in a row (last Saturday and Sunday), I ate ice cream. That's not good for my 3KG weight loss programme.

So I tried the gelati, as suggested by Agatha.



Result .. not bad! The taste is rich and refreshing (I tried Mango and Orange+Pineapple)

But I still love the chocolate flavour better.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Sunday, after the lunch session with Justin at Italianese (did I just mention the 3KG programme, Trevor the sissy?) we tried Lecka-lecka.


To be honest, it's my first time eating Lecka Lecka.

Comment? No bad. The taste is good and the price is slightly cheaper than Gelato Fruity.

Again, the taste is still some distance from Bud's Chocolate Lava Chips ice cream. (it's still available in my fridge)

3KG, did I just mention that?

Rating: 3/5