I dunno what's the name of this food, because I saw it from a Japanese drama - and I don't know Japanese.


Material:
i) Katsuobushi (Dried fish flakes)
ii) Green Tea
iii) Miso

I learned this from a Japanese drama - Osen.

With simple and easily obtained material, here we go:



1) Put miso into the bowl (small bowl, which is slightly larger than the miso soup bowl you usually get in Jap restaurant)
2) Add the dried fish flakes into the bowl
3) Pour the hot green tea into the bowl, stir till the miso is dissolved.
4) Enjoy!



However, I've FAILED

I re-watched the drama (it's featured on episode #6) and found the things I should do better next time:

1) The amount of miso is at least twice than I put!
2) The dried fish flakes was like... thrice the amount I put!
3) They stir the miso with chopstick!! No wonder I had problem dissolving the miso with the teaspoon -_-

On top of that, I think the quality of the dried fish flakes are not so good. I'll shop for a better
version (since I can't read Japanese, I can only judge by... price -_- )

Stay tuned.