So talked to the manager.

I talked about the career path, about the more focused job scope and also the plan to move to SG.

Basically, the conclusion is "nasi belum masak lagi" (The rice is not cooked yet)

Career path wise.. the mentor selection was that... he's letting me to choose a person whom we know each other, but he's not aware that he'll be my mentor -_-

Focused job scope wise... he mentioned that until the project is over, I can be more focused on my job - windows administration and websphere administration.

Moving to Singapore wise - now this is the new sentence of the day "nasi belum masak lagi"

He mentioned that the department is still in the process of stabilising. And also that I need to have my skills more "cooked" (matured)

So, nasi belum masak, takde orang nak (there's no people would want the uncooked rice)

It would also mean that until the project is over, I still need to "cook" 3 roles at the same time...

Conclusion again:

- No movement to Singapore yet (due to $$$, job availability etc)
- No focused job scope yet
- Wait till I smell the rice is cooked.