Ever since moving into new house, things changed.

Now I have my own room (more privacy, which could also mean less communication with others)
Nearer distance to my office (haha, it's a plus I'm sure) by 2km

And

LOSS OF INTERNET!!!

The day I went to terminate the phone line service at my old house, requesting for transfer, the service desk fella told me... 12 only available.

From her look, from her expression I know for damn sure it's not gonna be 12th of August.

The fact is, DECEMBER!

God knows if there's delay, and it's only the phone line service (dial up, no?). On top of that I'd need to apply for the broadband service.

Again, God knows if there's availability issue again...

Right now, I'm in desperation of getting internet service.

The only viable solution is those 3G.

Celcom - has download quota and it's not cheap
Maxis - I applied it earlier this year, and the service is just so so and the price is slightly higher than average. (And I haven't got my deposit back!)
Izzi - It sounds like a good deal but I haven't got any test done so far (i.e. not sure about the coverage)
U Mobile - I could only surf in my room, near the window, wirh near hourly disconnection due to weak signal. Requires you to buy a modem that costs RM750 -_-

So, most likely I'll stick to Izzi, and worst come to worst, Maxis.