Track Listing:
1. "Music:Response" – 5:19 - pick
2. "Under the Influence" – 4:16 - pick
3. "Out of Control " – 7:19 - pick
4. "Orange Wedge" – 3:06
5. "Let Forever Be" – 3:56 - pick
6. "The Sunshine Underground" – 8:38 - star of the album
7. "Asleep from Day" – 4:47
8. "Got Glint?" – 5:26
9. "Hey Boy Hey Girl" – 4:50 - pick
10. "Surrender" – 4:30
11. "Dream On" – 6:46 - pick+

I'm writing a review for an album which is 9 year old.

Basically the reason why I like Chemical Brothers is because the range of their music.

In their album, there are songs for clubbing, chill out, or even a lullaby.

Gonna write only on the picks of the tracks

Under the Influence is good to test your speaker's bass - I like the feeling of the beginning part - if your speaker is good enough, i'm sure you'll feel your face shaking :-)

Out of Control - it's a rock song, but in techno flavour

Let Forever Be featuring Noel Gallagher from the UK band Oasis, it's a repetitive but catchy song.

The Sunshine Underground - a song with full of transformation. The beginning part is like "eastern meets western". Then you feel as if the sun is rising... then rest need a lot of your imagination - I'm unable to describe much :P

Hey Boy, Hey Girl - it's a clubbing song, but it's nice to listen to make you feel energised.

Surrender - some kind of chill out track I guess?

Dream On - a lullaby. It's a soothing track and I remembered that there are times I kept listening it at night, back in 1999.


There you have it, a rojak in an album - and till now I still like it.

Rating: 8/10