Verdict: Beautiful voice that touches your heart that has rock + sentimental + etc elements in it.

Tracklisting:
1. "Awakenings" (4:08)
2. "Illusions of Bliss" (3:53)
3. "Loving You is Easy" (3:03)
4. "Changes" (3:43)
5. "Forgiveness" (3:49)
6. "Rivers of Love" (3:54)
7. "Love Come" (3:33)
8. "Out of Tune" (3:50)
9. "Heartbreak" (4:05)
10. "Don't Give Up on Us" (3:36)
11. "U Want Me 2" (4:06)
12. "Bring on the Wonder" (2:54)
13. "Love Come (Piano Version)" (4:04)

*Bold-italic song titles indicates my favorites

This is a very good package - in a CD.

Sarah's voice is still as beautiful, and this album - sounds to me, it's like a British artist instead of an American (she's Canadian, I know, but they are in similar league).

Yep, it reminds me of Dido, too.

The album started with an energetic "Awakening", it's a fast song, as if someone is rushing (music) and her voice is like jumping here and there/ fading in and out thru out the whole music.

(Yes, above is a totally random statement, so you go figure out the music to feel it yourself)

The second song, "Illusion of Bliss" - reminds me of Bee Gees, somehow. Just replace Bee Gees' voice and you can call it a Bee Gees song :P

Third song - it's like a Britpop, my favorite :)
Fourth song - A bit jazzy a bit of Britpop and her signature voice, of course

(I'm a bit lazy to write the rest) I've gotta tell you, the first 5 songs had already blown off my mind.

So it is a good album, don't expect something great like "Adia", "Building a Mystery" or "Angel" - because this is an album in different league/flavour now.

Just like you won't want to compare The Beatles' "Please Please Me" with "Abbey Road"

I hope you get what I mean :)

Rating: 9/10