Verdict: While the idea is not that bad, the action was quite fun in some scene - it's just yet another action movie after all.

I heard of the anticipation of my friends and colleague about this movie.

I think it's partially because of the childhood game that they and I had played, seen below:
File:Prince of Persia (1989 video game) IBM PC Version  gameplay.gif

Yes, I'm still very much amazed with the game and would play it if I have a chance to.

Back to the movie, the idea was not bad - you can go back to the time you want - with some limitation of course.

The chick was hot (definitely hot)

But the interesting part (of the action scene) that I could remember was the guy fleeing in market, and the ostrich racing.

I don't know why, don't ask me. :P

All in all, I'd say it's just yet another action movie - it's not the type you would really remember after a while.

Rating: 5.5/10