4 Comments

ZMiN said...

If I were you, if you know her number already, the nxt time she calls, just go like,

'嗚嗚嗚嗚... 我死得好慘啊 點解你仲唔落嚟陪我啊... 我等你啊...'

Well if she doesn't understand Cantonese, repeat the above in English, Punjabi, German, or watever language that registers with her.

Or play some high pitched monotonous ear pearcing note or sth until she hangs up
I think that'd be fun.

Trevor said...

Zmin: In last time I had already done that. (http://trevesco.blogspot.com/2009/06/revenge.html)

Then in an undocumented event, I actually used my VOIP phone to call her, played the partial clip of a horror movie, and also some part of Beatles' Revolution 9.

She hung up after 5 minutes, though.

ront said...

5 minutes?? she was having fun eh?

ZMiN said...

Yeah I know. But the last time you simply held on isn't it?

This time around it's good to play like deafening music, or high pitched scream, or u know, those mosquito frequency wave thingy that pierces ppl's ears

Come come we discuss on MSN!! Me hobby is to torture ppl!!