Finally, decided to get AP set of Sony Ericsson C901 - which cost me RM880, instead of the ori = RM1200.

Would like to thank the people who gave the opinion in the poll as well as in Facebook, who mostly supported for Original set.

Poll result

However, RM880 vs RM1200 is quite something. More over the AP phone nowadays come with 1.5 year warranty - so, this is how it ended - an AP phone.

I still think this phone is overpriced. For RM880 - there's nothing much to boast about (no front camera for a 3G phone, no wifi) - except the camera with xenon flash.

SAR value is quite high - 1.57, I shall use more handsfree or probably get a bluetooh headset instead.

OK. Let's see some of the photo taken:


Photo of moon with Smart Contrast function


Photo of moon with full auto function


Francesco with the "frame" function in the camera


Camwhore with my sister


Photo - traffic jam in the city

While the photo quality isn't really that impressive, but for a camera that's small form - I shall rest my case :P

Still, a slightly overpriced handphone, if you ask me :-)


4 Comments

ront said...

nice 相機妓术

Trevor said...

Good term.

I think it should be Term of the Day

etee said...

if you think its overpriced, why did you buy? -_-

@ colleen's camwhore picture: ee, so hiao, i like! :$ :$


AND I WANT SOME LAMB CHOP RAWRRRR

Trevor said...

emily: for the sake of.. 相機妓术

:-D