Me, Emoody and Emoody Sr

Finally, Emoody meets his 18 years old uncle - Emoody Sr.

OK, that means we've proved every human wrong - who says bear can't grow up?

The reason I didn't grow much in the past 8 years is because I chose not to grow up.

There are many problem in adult world, at least that's what I heard.


OK, I know I'm the smallest among all.

Btw, Emoody Sr's birthday is on 25/1/1991.

That means he's an Aquarius.

According to Trevor, some Aquarius sees things differently - that's why many Aquarius artist produces avant-garde product.

They are charming but sometimes they don't speak much.

Of course, they are stubborn too. From Emoody Sr's mouth you can tell he's stubborn.

So what can I say? Welcome on board, Emoody Sr!


One Comment

syun said...

Nice meeting Emoody Sr. New in family hah..He looks huge..Hehe