Yesterday I saw a lizard in my car on the way to work.

Me and my sister screamed in the car.

That's not all.

Actually, last Tuesday (i.e. a week ago) after watching Tranformers 2 @ Times Square, I saw this lizard in my car.

But I failed to get it out of my car - instead, it crawled underneath the seats.

On that day, actually I called up my sister and asked her to bring back the air freshener from her office (somehow she left it there) - I sprayed and let the door open, hoping that it will come out of the car.

She did and when she asked me why, I answered "Well, suddenly I felt the car is smelly"

And to my surprise, exactly after a week, it 'resurfaced' - That, was the reason why I screamed in the car

"Oh, it looks thinner than last week" was my first thought when I saw it.

Gladly, me and my sister worked together to get the creature out of my car.

My sis will kill me for knowing that the lizard had been in the car for one week (yes, she's been driving my car for the past one week)


2 Comments

ront said...

you two screamed like girls?

Trevor said...

yeah.. unfortunately...

cos maybe at that point of time I was imitating Francesco, talking to my sister....

LOL