I'm currently using it. :-)

The reason why I introduce Firefox 3.5 even at the beta version is because it has a lot of improvement over version 3.0.

For instance, speed. You'll get faster loading speed with web application such as Facebook or Gmail.

Note that Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 is the successor of Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - reason being version 3.5 is to show the significant changes have been made on browser.

It's quite a stable browser so far - which I believe the benchmark results will be published soon, telling how fast it is, comparing with Google Chrome & Apple Safari.

Please note that, FireFox 3.5 Beta 4 is not available so far as a full download - only update is available.
Update: Full download is now available here

If you have Firefox 3.1 beta, just follow the steps below to update:



And note that, by installing this update, the following plugins are not working:

1) Greasemonkey (the engine behind my favorite Facebook Purity)
2) Downthemall (my favorite download manager)

which i'm sure the updates will be coming soon.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy this latest Firefox with Adblock Plus...