I've been working in this client site for almost 2 years.

When I first joined, I was already tasked to become an infra lead (in simpler term, a project manager for the IT infrastructure)

I knew nothing about project management. I knew nothing much about server management. I wasn't familiar with the complete picture of the IT infrastructure needed.

Nobody could really guide me as the whole thing was quite new.

Worst, I needed to adapt to the new working environment as well.

So, bit by bit, day by day, I learned, I grew and there's where I am now.

I know better, I understand better and I'm a much more confident person.

The project that I was tasked, ended in February this year.

And in that project, people came and go, and I was kinda labeled as the "last man standing"

I appreciate my manager's kind assistance (yah, one should appreciate if there's a manager that listens)

Most importantly, I grew.