Music: 2008, 2009
Lyric: 2009

Short note: This song... not much of its meaning, perhaps, it's about loneliness.
The guitar has only 5 strings... no $$ to buy a new set T-T Donation anyone?

Download

Lyrics:

Strolling on the street,
I was left nothing but the dream.

I was mad, I was sad,
I felt bad, I felt shat,
I felt deep.

Nothing but the myth,
Drove me out to seek for real.

I was trapped, I was halved,
I went fast, I went crashed,
I went bleeding.

Only God could feel,
What was deep inside my realm.
Yet another tale,
Make me feel we're so unreal.

Take a break,
Step aback,
You can't make me feel lonely.

I'm waiting for another worry,
Heard no sorry,
I'm being such a big kind of fool.

Looking back, I'm a mess,
I've got hacked, I am incomplete.

I'm waiting but see no ending,
Heard no mending,
It's easy to misunderstand.

You were everything I need,
You made me rich
(I thought I was complaining?)
You were everything, oh, everything I need
(I was trying to understand)
Everything oh, everything I need....
(I would like to understand)


2 Comments

Ching Siew said...

a vy nice song!!!**thumbs up**a hidden talent in Trevor...

Trevor said...

thanks ching siew.. next time when I've composed techno song i'll definitely share with u.. LOL!