Title: If Only You Know What I Mean (take 1)
Music: 2007
Lyric: 2007-2009

Short note: This song is simply a random song, with random lyrics and random meaning.
The song was recorded @ 2.45AM so I had to lower my voice and reduce the guitar playing too.

Download


Lyric:
You made a white lie,
You said you made a little revolution.
An English breakfast is all you need.

You thought that last night,
Was when the sky full of constellation.
All you can see isn't all that you need but was all that you wished.

Your little old pride,
D'you know it stopped all your evolution.
Another dead end's all you see.

I read my star sign,
They said the sign's full of hesitation.
Who can I be isn't who that I need but it's all that I wish.

You saw the sunshine,
Was when the sky's full of constellation.
Another sad case is all you see.

Another life line,
You know you called with a bully answered.
All you can see isn't all that you need but was all that you wished.