Title: I'll Be Fine
Music: 2007/2008
Lyrics: 2008

Short description: This like a jig saw puzzle - I actually got the chorus part appeared in my mind last year, I think when I was waiting for the customer to pick up the phone.

Then the starting part was 'written' when I was cleaning up my desk this evening.

Then the lyric - completed when I was on the way to home (in the train)

I'll dedicate this song... to dear my Lord, who hasn't given up me all these while :-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lyrics:

Everything that you said,
Made me feel that you would understand.
But as the day passing fast,
You said that no one had the promise made.
Very strange, Very strange.

Day by day love may change,
So why you said  your heart is still the same?
Everything you explained,
They're making me hurt like no other pain.
Love is strange, love is strainge.
I can't stand, I can't stand.

So please, please,
Guide me the right way.
One day,
God may surprise me.
I will walk with much more faith.

I'll be fine, I'll be fine.
I'll be fine, I'll be fine.
I'll be fine, I'll be fine.

Download