CD cover (normal edition)

It's Kaela's new album!

Finally, the wait was worth it :)



CD cover (limited edition)

Tracklisting:

1. NO IMAGE

2. Jasper

3. Yellow - star of the album

4. STARs - pick +

5. ファミレド (Famiredo) - pick +

6. Dejavu

7. Samantha

8. +1 - pick

9. No Reason Why - pick +

10. 鏡よ鏡 - pick

11. はやる気持ち的 My World (有幹勁的My World) - pick

12. 1115

13. Humpty Dumpty


5 out of 13 tracks are taken from the singles (Samantha, Yellow, Jasper)

The rest of the tracks were nice as well.

Yellow - was apparently a song that rocks and the MTV was cool
STARs - was a cheerful song - a bit like Britpop
Famiredo - traditional Kaela-esque song, with Avril Lavigne some element
+1 - My sis' favorite, it's some kind of light and easy song - something like a song for advertisement
No Reason Why - When I first heard it from the Yellow single, I like it - cos it's so Britpop. End up, it really is a British song - written by Farrah. Kaela's version is apparently more powerful and cooler than the original version.
鏡よ鏡 - the tambourine part somehow reminds me of Mama & Papa's California Dreamin', then the guitar riff reminds me of Faye Wong
はやる気持ち的 My World - somewhat a punk rock song. Typical Kaela song.

Bottom line: Not a bad album! But it placed #3 among all of her album. (Ranking: Kaela, Scratch, +1, Circle)

Rating: 6.5/10