Thanks to the super jam in Selangor KL area, my colleague had to drop me @ 1Utama after the long jam queue from Shah Alam (we spent 2 and half hour in the jam)

While i'm hunting for the lunchner (lunch + dinner) I wanted to have fish & chips but gave up cos I know i'm gonna feel uncomfortable having it alone.

I wanted to have Carl's Junior but had the comment from friends that it isn't worth it.

But I saw an interesting thing happened in the restaurant - there's a couple who's wearing the headphone and chatting and eating.

I don't know whether they are multitasking or what (listening to mp3, chatting and eating)

It's hard to understand the human nowadays.

End up, Ihad KFC.

Woah, I had it many times, and this time I MUST COMPLAIN.

THE MASHED POTATO from KFC NOWADAYS SUX BIG TIME!

It had some herbal smell and something important missing - WHERE THE HELL IS THE ORGINAL RECIPE?

Then I bought some pastries from Canton-i restaurant.

The egg tart was not bad after all.

One day must try their food :)