Yesterday went to grandpa's second house at Genting (Gohtong Jaya). He and grandma would go there because the weather condition there is better for his health.

The reason I went there was because their TV channels had lost tune.



His condo is hard to get a parking, therefore I parked at the restaurant beside the condo. The photo was taken when I was out of the parking bay.


And when I arrived at the lift at his block, it requires card access before you could press the lift button. I called up my uncle to come down. While waiting for him, I took another photo.


After I had fixed the channels, it started raining. And what the fog! (took from the window of my grandpa's condo)


After it stopped raining, I accompanied my uncle to take his late lunch nearby. It's a restaurant area which normal tourist won't go. It's meant for the workers there. Therefore the price are very reasonable :)


A shot taken after the lunch session (erm, I didn't eat lo), while waiting for him to start the car.


I farewell-ed to grandpa+ma and uncle about half an hour we returned from lunch session. It started raining again, so what the fog again.


I love this shot. The rain, the wind, the coldness reminded me of the weather in UK!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I gained a lot from this trip.

1) It is the first time, I felt enjoying driving up to Genting
2) The car had no major issue 'climbing' up the hill. (maybe it's because it's just me alone, and it's just half the hill)
3) Sometimes, looks like even Proton Gen2 and Wira is struggling while my little Kelisa was climbing!
4) I felt really relax (maybe becos of the weather), forgetting the tireness I gained from the weekday :)
5) And I had the thought like: "Why not I go there every weekend? Kinda good for destress it seems"