Title: 镜子(The Mirror)
Lyric: 2007
Music: 2007

Short Note: I saw a mirror lately, but I found out that its reflection is so different from what I expected, and yes, I could imagine that it's hard to accept and to move on.

Strange, but true. Or I need more time to accept/understand the reflection?

P/S: The 'Mirrorarian' refers to the reflection I see in the mirror, lame eh?

DOWNLOAD

Lyric:
记忆中没那么清晰,
我不知我是否清醒。
看看镜中我的自己,
想想恋爱真正意义。

是不是‘主动’就可以?
‘能不能’已不是问题?
镜中扭曲了我自己,
难道她不是我唯一?

Love is waiting,
But she is leaving.
(I'm) Hesitating,
Struggling and worrying.

'Lonely' is killing,
Who is (also) haunting,
This little living,
Making it silly.

Mirrorarian,
You were different from what it supposed to be,
I can't tell if you'll have the love from me.

Mirrorarian,
I can't be who you really want to be,
I'm not sure if this is what I wanna be.

Mirrorarian,
So can't you believe?
Won't you believe?
It's me?

(Told you not to trust this mirror,
We might be fooled by this little mirror.)