Second trip to Genting... to chill out :)

Photo taken as I stepped out from the car park

Not short after I met my grandparents, my uncle asked me to go up the hill.

Hmmm... first time testing my Kelisa to go up the hill hill.

After we went up the hill (for him to buy 4D -_- ), we went to Chin Swee Temple.


The road - American style at Chin Swee Temple


"Tian Tan" - really like in the sky liao.



Like in heaven fairyland (That sounds more suitable, Ron, thanks :) )






Looks like Genting has less and less trees


A view from observation tower.. further away is the cable car station




And like last week, it rained around the same time...

P/S: Oh ya, my Kelisa is capable to go up the hill without issue :)

Maybe that means I'm light (i.e. not fat) enough as well. muahahahahah


3 Comments

Anonymous said...

you know it's just the matter of time.... ahem.... better start working out this sat!

Anonymous said...

kelisa? not myvi?

Trevor said...

pinolam: in fact, kelisa is my car, and myvi is my papa's car

(T.T)