This is old, I know.

While I was watching some Kimura's video, my sis told me that Rainie's copied Kimura's. So Googled it and found it.

Rainie's video was released on March 06, while Kimura's released on Oct 04.

Rainie's version was criticised of plagarism, but of course, the PR said "We've never watched that video, and who's Kimura by the way? However, the director of Rainie's video is currently in overseas"

I'll just show the similarities:


The headphone


The cute faces at the tambourines


Getting their heads out of bus window


That Indiana at the right side


The red sofa


The school bus


Smiling and Laughing card board


Singing beside the school bus

VIDEOS:

Rainie's Celebration:


Kimura's Happiness: (nice song and cute video, btw)


2 Comments

ZMiN said...

Thum He Lin, people 可愛教主 okay... why would she go imitate some never-heard-before Japanese singer who clearly can carry a tune and doesn't act cute? She didn't plagiarise... where are the similarities? Not at all loh.

Go Rainie Go!! Your our hope to be the first Asian Grammy winner! Yay!

eNG hOnG said...

haha, I believe is the MV Director got no idea then copy from others maybe ^^"