Today got a lot of black things happened.

1) Cannot eat Bah Kut Teh
2) Because my car cannot start
3) Most likely battery is dead
4) My wallet hasn't got much left

5) I'm waiting for my friend to come and bring to me a shop to get a battery on Sunday. Jusco Eneos might be the best bet.. WHAT IF, i mean what if, it closes also
6) Next, I need more DSK power to find out how to change the battery
7) Actually I found, but well, it's my first time. Human might be shaky for the first time, right?
8) Few days back my cd player stopped playing, could be this issue


So now, it seems that, very likely, after getting battery, I need to change myself, cos:
i) My car can't even move to the Eneos to change
ii) If getting some foreman to come sure need extra charges, and i don't have that extra T-T

So here comes
9) I don't know if DSK will become Destructive Silly King/Destroyed & Shortcircuit-ed Kelisa

Now let's pray, WeiHan will come soon, bring me to Eneos to get the battery (that's the very first thing to start off)

Posted in