BIG THANKS TO WEIHAN! BIG MUAKS TO HIM

He came and took me to Metro Prima Eneos to buy the battery.

Then with the guide found (as a result of Googling) we managed to install it by ourselves.

Steps are as follow:
1) First remove the negative cable, then positive's, then battery locker
2) Take out battery
3) Put the new battery
4) To whatever done in step 1, but in reversed order

It's simple, but the screw was a bit tight, I further more provided a screwed up situation by dropping a bolt into the engine bay.

Now need to get a bolt.... $@#$#^#$

By the way, I think it's fun to do the DIY. As a result from this, I think I've saved about 30-40RM for the workmanship.

Yes, WeiHan, please remind me next time, at least a treat for the meal is a must!

P/S: The radio still won't work, maybe it's time to ... change? (muahahhaha)