I know, lately Streamyx service is back to normal, but thanks to the suffering period, it let me discovered alternatives

Which is, Jaring.

My mum objected -_- She said got 512kbps is enough already.

But, with just extra RM13 (Triskaidekaphobia?) I can get another 512kbps extra(which is, 1Mbps speed) with Jaring.

Plus, i'm entitled the MY015 phone number, which can let me use VOIP to make cheap call. <- detail yet to be confirmed, as in, the special phone adapter etc...

I DSK-ed some forums, so far still VERY few people switched to Jaring. Majority complained about its wireless service, but all that i've seen so far, praised the stable wired broadband service.

How? I'm a white mouse it seems! All the people seem like "filter shore see fire" If the service is lousy how?

Aiyuh, another sissy-type decision to make la...

Screamyx or Triskaidekaphobia?