This movie is COOOOL!

Tony is someone which all guys ever wanted - Rich, talented, has good taste  (of car etc), has chicks around (erm, another description will be - playboy?), has cool gadget, manufactures cool weapon and what's more - a superhero

This superhero is unlike the normal superhero movie (Batman Begins is exception) it's so funny, so cool (graphic effect etc) and it's so action packed.(this movie isn't boring even though the fighting with nemesis is like, only 20 minutes?)

The ending part is the killer - really LAUGH MY ASS OFF!

I'm here giving you a big tips - this movie features Samuel L. Jackson. So until you see him, DON'T LEAVE THE CINEMA!

I'll be giving two ratings as it's worth giving two :-)

(Very neutral ) Rating: 7.5/10
(Comic/Superhero -> Movie) Rating: 9.5/10


4 Comments

PiNöLãm said...

ironman rocks!
tony stark rocks!
and Samuel L. Jackson rocks too. wtf wait for him until the whole cinema left me and my buddy. some more go to ask the cleaner whether it's true to have him at the end.
-PiNöLãm-

Trevor said...

lol... that means u dind't really trust me :P

btw, I went there second time only to watch the missing part (i was late for movie and i left the cinema during the film credits) -_-

but well, my friend watch 3 times in 4 days - he's more geng :-)

ZMiN said...

I went and I stayed despite having the cleaners vacuuming around me. Hmph...

And tell me you think that Robert Downey Jr. is hot, please! My friends kept saying I like old man!!

Trevor said...

zmin: yes, Robert is hot. Like i said, he is a man which every man wanna be.