In this album she become.. some rock style (?) This is what I can see from every of her album - she has some changing of style.

I don't have most of songs as favorite, but most importantly, there are some gems like "You", which I'll listen over and over again, watching the dancing with bear over and over again etc.

1. "RIRURA RIRUHA [リルラ リルハ]" - pick+
2. "tea cup" - pick++
3. "I♥hug" - pick+
4. "BEAT (Album Version)"
5. "Thrill Thrill Licker"
6. "Twinkle (NANA Version)"
7. "You" - Star of the Album
8. "PIONEER" - pick
9. "Deep Blue Sky" - pick
10. "Dancing Now"
11. "Circle" - pick++
12. "hachimitsu [はちみつ]" - pick+
13. "C-hildren" - pick+

Rating: 7.5/10

P/S: I said previously that her latest album +1 is placed #3 favorite among all her albums. After reviewing all the album, sorry to say that, +1 is the least favorite among the four.