I felt that, somehow, I'm really bad...

Few days ago, me and my cousin bro+sis decided to go to shopping mall to watch movie.

But we would also need to 'get rid' of the youngest cousin bro (he's 8 years old) cos we're afraid he'll be making noise etc etc.

So, I had... decided to play hide and seek with him.

After playing a few round, when my cousins were ready, I asked him to hide.

While I was walking out of the house, I was still yelling "where are you?"

And that's how we got into the car and drove away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After watching the movie, I felt guilty, I asked my cousins what he likes to eat.

So we bought sushi.

However, when we reached granny's home, we found out that he not only didn't get mad of me, he's still smiling and just mentioned that I lied to him + asked me to play with him

When he saw the sushi, he was even happier.

What a one stone two birds case :)


One Comment

Ugly ian said...

you bloooody BAD ASSS !!!
HAHAHAHAH