It's been a wonderful 3 months experience in IBM. 

Personally, i think it's a cool company. It's a huge organisation - matrix organisation is a better description and you may have never discovered the total number of the departments in IBM.

I guess most importantly, working in organisation like this - first thing is to understand their system - else you won't understand and you may even whine on why you need to do something that may not sound make sense to oneself.

I still remember the three things my manager's manager told me:
1) IT operation
2) Securiy 
3) Project management

While security is considered #1 priority in IBM operation, I thought a training on project management I attended earlier on was very beneficial.

The 7 keys to sucess is interesting.

I feel there are more to discover about my company. And yes, I feel interesting.