Title: HiStory III (demo 2)
Melody + Lyric: 2007
Short Description: Erm... HiStory II was skipped cos the lyric has never been finished -__-

This song, melody part was inspired when I looked at the nice view of Genting, while enjoying the cool breeze.

Lyrics part - I wrote it in train, during the way back home from office (can't recall how many journeys though)

btw, I plan to make this song a full version - piano, guitar, drums, strings...It will be the first full version composition - to pre-celebrate 10 years anniversary of song writing? (muahahaha)

Thanks to Monkey in advance :)

Same as HiStory I - this song is dedicated to all the people, who still can't recover from the previous relationship - all the best, tomorrow is always a better day :)

DOWNLOAD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lyrics:

Would you stay the same?
I thought it's you who made me to change.

Could you stop the rain?
I saw it pouring down from your face

Give me your precious time and listen to me
I may not be as kind as I've used to be
You could be one of the strangers that was found on street.
Who would care about what they would think of me?

Could you spell my name?
Cos you (only) called me 'honey', but not my name.

Love will find the way,
But love has no use when you beg one to take

Would you stand beside me,
Watching the plant blooming as the sun rises?
Could you send the message in the bottle,
And give my luck a hard try
Should I wave you goodbye
After you took away all of my pride?

Would you lie again?
God knows what you were hiding from me?

Love can heal the pain,
But words that you said hurt me like mad.
Cos you made the blame.
I feel the pain