My sis gave me a disgusted look, when I said "Hey, this MOS Clubber Guide 2007 is coool!", then I unplugged the earphone jack - letting the laptop speaker played out loud.

Come on, she knows that I love techno music (erm, to the certain extend actually, not all i also 'eat' one)

This compilation album, consist of

1) Non stop (boring?) beats, bom cha bom cha bom cha bom cha bom cha
2) Some repeated vocal clips. For example, the phrase "come on baby" can be repeatedly played thru out the whole song.
3) Some acid house element + phat synthesiser element


It's nice to listen to different kind of music sometimes, apart from classical music or oldies like The Beatles.

Oh by the way, to be frank, I don't know how to dance at all. And I dislike clubbing.


2 Comments

ZMiN said...

Very lame ler, Thum He Lin! U know you should become best friend with my neighbor. He's a middle-aged (like 20 sth) lala who likes techno a lot too! The last time I got home, he was playing Fergie's London Bridge! Unbelievable for a lala like him!

And you know, everytime he boomed his music, my mum would say, "aiyo 那個 Tiong Gia (meaning samseng) 又出山了..."

Trevor said...

Wrong wrong wrong! I don't like Fergie type of music ok. I don't like R&B at all. This is house music la...

btw, seafood or not, it's a subjective issue....

hahaha