Felipe Massa in the new Ferrari F2007

Ferrari had launched their new car for season 2007.

I think me and minahmin (ZhiMin a.k.a ZeeMin) still can't accept the cultural shock of the Ferrari - for different reason.

I still have weird feeling that Kimi joined a team that I've always been criticising (and till now I think they still deserve) while she's having hard time accepting the driver that she hates most (i.e. Kimi) joined the team that she loves most.

No matter what, let the race begin (still got months to go). And am sure this year is bound to be the best season in the last 7 years.

Posted in

2 Comments

ZMiN said...

Trev! My loyalty, if you don't already know, is pretty flexible! Ahahaha. But seriously, Ferrari without MS, is like tiramisu without the liquor, a badminton game without the shuttlecock, Johnny Depp without his face, etc etc, you get the drift wahahaha

Anonymous said...

zmin.....then your loyalty is with MS lah..not ferrari....ferrari sucks big time.....Maclaren!! YEAY!!! but with snobbish spanisg fly alonso....haihhh....i think i watch snooker lah