Title: You
Music: 2008
Lyrics: 2008

Short note: This song is dedicated to a "friend". This someone is someone whom we know each other, but in life we've never talked more than 10 sentences.

OK, about the song, it's dedicated to her cos I understand that she's quite unhappy in her relationship. But she's still patiently compromising.

This song has no particular meaning, maybe I'm writing about her, maybe I'm writing something that might help to ease her pain when it comes.

The lyrics in  " ", are my imaginary thoughts that she might have. (or "what she thinks")

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Download

Lyrics:

I see you walking past the door.
The truth is you're not sure.
You can't be what you're not.

"I need you. I give you my heart and soul"
"But should love ask for more?"
I see it quite bothers your thought.

"Setting sun, stormy rain, hurricane
I'll be there going thru with you"
"Loneliness, moodiness, craziness, sillyness,
are the things I'll improve"

"Would you mind? Could you stand, the (current) same old me?"

Rubbing the pain that hurts again,
It's easy that the promise's not quite the same.

You'll see that life will move on,
It could be nothing at all,
But it's you.