It's an open air stall, exists in 1U for more than1.5 years.

But the discovery only happened lately, thanks to Justin.

I tried twice with the chocolate flavour (FYI, I always use Chocolate ice cream to make rating on ice cream, just like I would start with Chinese fried rice for Dai Chao)

This is one of the best chocolate ice cream you can ask for: rich taste, ultra solid texture - the best I've had so far.

But it's not cheap. About 9 somethg RM for two scopes. (it's a small cup some more)

But well, for my taste bud, it's worth the "investment".

Rating? 4/5, after balancing the cost and the quality


2 Comments

Anonymous said...

yeah, i would rate the same as you. And ever since we (me & wh) found this stall and fall for it :D I personally love the fruity flavour

Trevor said...

Thanks for the tips!

But I'm still gonna stick with chocolate for the time being, until i feel bored...

Or, two scope of chocolate then two scopes of fruity?

muahahhaha