Talk about this year, it's been like a roller coaster.

First half of the year was quite peaceful. Was still a helpdesk and life has not much of surprises.

I was addicted to drama series and movies - watching online - thanks to ppmate.

I once watched 10 movies in a weekend. 

Then visited Singapore in June. I thought it was quite meaningful - seeing the colleague at that time whom I've always been talking on the phone.

But in reality - I visited 4 Singapore hospitals, because they are working in hospitals :)

In July, it's a roller coaster in my life - I met a girl whom I got crazy with - it took us 3 weeks to get together but another week to break up.

But I took roughly another 3 weeks to recover.

Since then it was all about work work work work work work work work.

Yes, starting August, it was non stop working season. But i'm grateful that I could learn a lot!

This year it's the most inspirational year - I wrote no less than 10 compositions.

This year I met some new friends. Among them, I'd say it's lucky to get to know Yin Fong. She lives just 300m away from my house but she's going to Singapore.

Basically my life nowadays had settled back to the 'normal' mode (actually it looks more like 'loner') - like the one in the first half year - I watch movie and go shopping alone, but I feel fine cos I can do what I wanna do anytime and anywhere.

The reason why I said settled back was because - after the break up I had gone thru that 2-3 weeks of, well, suffering. Luckily I've got kitty to help me to get thru this.

Not to forget, Nicole a.k.a SanPo and Ron as well. They listened and chatted a lot with me during that tough time.

This year is also a year when I sort of discovered occultism - I become interested in Horoscope and Zodiac sign (western and eastern ;) ) 

My Malay speaking improved.

The last day of the year was sad cos my grandma passed away. 

But it's ok. It'll be 2008 soon, and it'll get us stronger.

New Year resolution? Hope everybody stays healthy and happy.