I went to Singapore few months ago. June, in fact. But I kept forgetting to blog about it.

I stayed at Fatimah's house. The first time and the last time.

That trip is not exactly a trip - more like a colleague visiting trip - I visited four hospital in total - I was perfectly fine - to visit my ex-colleague.

It was nice meeting up the colleague whom I had been talking over the phone.

By the way, before that, the last time I really visit Singapore was years ago. This time, the perception of Singapore's food has changed a bit - their JAPANESE FOOD ROCKS! FRESH AND JUICY! YUMMY~~~~!


Dahao, me and Sarah - taken at Clarke Quay



Francesco in Singapore!


Francesco with the lion status (outside the delicious taiwan porridge restaurant - thanks to Denis for the intro!!!)


Francesco eaten by the lion

BIG THANKS TO DAHAO and SARAH for thier hospitality! not to forget about Denis and Jerome :)


One Comment

Anonymous said...

-_-"