Hari Raya made the weekend a bit longer, so I extended my stay in my grandparents house :)

Activity is basically the same - eat, sleep, watch drama series


But well, before I went up, I went to FRIM to have a walk with Weihan and Agatha.

It's a walk but it's a 1 hour 45 minutes walk. A lot shorter than the usual woman shopping time though

Here's the proof



Preview: There'll be a new Korean restaurant opening, just beside my uncle's shop. The price... erm erm... no comment - I wonder if they can really sustain? (according to the Korean tauke, they can, because there are about 100 Koreans coming up to Genting, daily, on average)


That day I tried out my uncle's shop's curry pork rib noodle. The taste? The soup was nice, but the pork ribs were a bit dry.



Sunday morning: My granny heated the curry puff I bought from Ikea. My cousin brother, who saw me eating - wants to eat to. He asked me if it's hot (my cousin bro can't take hot food) I said if you wanna know, you need to try.

Muahahahaha. I did 'big' him, i said, "You scared ah" Then he picked up and eat.

While eating, his got his tears and snot dropping.


And had to go to washroom to clean up.


My grandpa was amazed by the sight - it's not usual to have so many houses lightened up. Thanks to the long weekend.


Francesco in Genting - taken while my grandparents went to sleep. (yeah, I don't want them to have the 'cultural shock' by my bear)


Going down the hill on Monday afternoon.