It's a Sunday afternoon with no lunch available at home - my parents went to my granny's house.

I've been hearing my sister talking about the Italian restaurant near my house. So we(I) just went there for my lunch.


Inside the restaurant

I ordered a lunch set, consists of:


Mushroom soup


Spaghetti Marinara


Freshly-baked chocolate cake (with a scope of melting ice cream on top...whatever it is)


Lime Juice


As for my sister, since she already had her late breakfast, she ordered a slice of Tiramisu

The service was good and prompt, maybe there were not many people at that time.

And for a set lunch which was RM25.9++ I really felt very very full.

I'll be there to try their pizza next time, anyone?


3 Comments

Anonymous said...

i say me!

Trevor said...

then cum la... near my house only...

Anonymous said...

yay yay~ shall call u soon to fix a time XD