Verdict: A hilarious action movie to individual preference (if you can accept the American style of black humour + goriness) with undeniable great acting from all actors

This is a movie about acting on acting. It's about a group of "high profile" movie stars trapped in the jungle to film a new movie, but found out that they were facing terrorist and they had to fight their way out.

The story is simple enough to understand.

The joke is not everybody's preference but I still found myself laughing.

But the acting by the actors are the highlight. Two thumbs up for Robert Downey Jr. for protraying the African American soldier.

At first I can't even recognise him, because he's using a totally different voice and had different look - and he was funny - looks like his acting career is getting better nowadays :-)

Rating: 5.5 (on movie) + 2.5 (on the actors acting skill) /10

P/S: Tom Cruise had a totally different look in this movie as well, LOL


2 Comments

ZMiN said...

Imma dude playin a dude disguised as another dude!

LOL. I love it ok! M-m-m-makes m-me h-h-happy!! MUAHAHAHAA

Trevor said...

zmin: LOL!!!! Yes, the movie made me laugh and their acting is really good.